Simplis Technologies, Inc. announces today the imminent release of the latest version of its market-leading simulation engine. The Version 6.1 release adds a number of speed and stability improvements, as well as significant expansion of the capabilities of the Design Verification Module.
- Updates to the Design Verification Module:
- Support for SIMetrix as well as the SIMPLIS simulator
- PowerAssist – Adds a number of convenience features for Power Electronics users to significantly speed up the creation of customized test suites
- User-defined Testplans
- Supports multiple input sources and output loads
- Improved GUI to facilitate selection of tests to run
- Testplan enhancements allow the creator to
- Automate changes to .VAR, .GLOBALVAR and .PARAM statements
- Change hierarchical schematic instance property values
- Create custom-defined sources and loads
- SIMPLIS support for the .POST_PROCESS directive
- Updates to the graph zoom functions to facilitate a more intuitive mouse interface
- Improved lossy inductor model
- In SIMetrix, a library of Verilog-A defined devices has been added for VX users
- Also in SIMetrix, improvements have been made to the definition of arbitrary sources, simplifying and speeding up their creation as well as allowing the use of Verilog A functions.
There is no charge to update to the new release for existing SIMPLIS customers with current maintenance.
About SIMPLIS Technologies
Simplis Technologies, Inc., headquartered in Portland, Oregon, is the technology leader in simulation software for the power electronics industry. SIMPLIS is the leading simulation engine for switched mode power supply design and has been rapidly adopted by leading OEM, power supply, and IC Controller manufacturers in recent years. It has become the standard for power supply system simulation and new product definition analysis.