This one hour webinar is the fifth in our series of webinars on creating high-level models for the SIMPLIS simulator. In this one hour webinar, a programmable load with three load types (constant resistance, constant current, and constant voltage) will be presented. After the individual loads are created, a parameter editing dialog is used to select which load will be used in the simulation as well as the electrical parameters for the load.
- Creating each load subcircuit
- Error checking parameter values with .ERROR
- Using a master parameter to determine which schematic "view" is used in the simulation
- Combining all loads into one subcircuit
- Creating the parameter editing dialog
Although the example will use a programmable load as an example, the techniques used in this Webinar are equally applicable to common power electronics blocks.
Link to Webinar Recording
The webinar recording can be viewed at this link: Modeling in SIMPLIS - Part IV - Programmable Load with Editing Dialog (53:51)
Schematics and presentation slides for the webinar can be downloaded here: feb_2018.zip